Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I forgot to mention...

Silly me, I forgot to mention the new hobby part... In a previous post I said that I have been taken under the wing of a coupon lady ( my sister in law Amber)and I have found that I really enjoy coupon shopping... it is almost an addiction. Poor Ryan was about to go crazy this week because I kept putting off getting milk and eggs because I wanted to find a good deal... Now even sales aren't good enough and I cringe when the $20 bill leaves my hand. So we need to find a happy balance here.... I must say though that after I bit the bullet and bought the milk, I found it for a better price a store closer than where I shopped....argh... Anyways.... I did have a fun time with an Albertsons spending spree where I used manufacture coupons + register rewards from a previous trip + $20 rebate! + $5 register rewards for this spending trip and spent a total of = -$10.55.... That's right folks... I made $10.55! Cool Huh!! Whoop Whoop! This is what I got for all of that!

Who would have thought Shopping could be so much fun!!!?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that you posted pictures too - it's just too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I guess Fred was signed in on this computer - that last comment was really from me :)

    ReplyDelete