YAY!!!! So we need more photos of the little one... I agree, there just isn't enough photos of that little munch.So I've tried to make Maija's cereal more interesting every day so that it will be a treat for her. I once put lime juice in it... just to see her reaction... it was well worth the effort. Today I put apple juice in the rice cereal and let her try it. Well I made too much and I thought it would be really funny just to watch her play with it... So i disassembled her Excersaucer so that I could contain the chaos and gave her the bowl. She did the complete opposite of what i thought she would do, she was too careful so I had to help her make a mess. Only after I became involved did she start to make a mess. Then we whipped her diaper off and tossed her into the bath right afterwards... look mom! easy clean up!
This is a picture of Rocker Maija... Silly time in the bath. She makes a mess with the water as well.... so I clean the bathroom often.
Here we have the Maija and the Daddy doing what they love to do best... Ryan- watch Glenn Beck, Maija- watch a moving screen. Then we have a VERY cute picture of a tired and cold Maija snuggling with Grandma Bessey, that is one cute picture! This picture and the following one were both taken during the 4th of July cabin trip. And here Maija is being force fed Watermelon.... she liked it a lot until she started to choke on a chunk of it.
Next we have Maija's first encounter with Chlorine. She loved it! And she loved snuggling with her Uncle Brennan as well when he was holding her in the pool... too bad I need to track down that picture.

Maija likes to sleep in our bed more than she likes to sleep in her own. We also have what I call Maija's "Mug Shot" photos... self explanatory and pretty funny.



We also have a photo of Maija asleep in Great Grandma Bessey's arms during the 4th of July... fireworks wear her out. Then these last photos are of my birthda...I mean the 24th of July holiday When we drove up to Heritage Park and took photos by the Monument "This is the Place." If you can't tell, Maija is way past a nap and very upset with me... which means not upset at all.



No comments:
Post a Comment