As you can see from the decorations, we were going for a Charley Brown look. I purposefully searched for the smallest possible tree in Walmart. This led the dilemma of finding new accommodations for Ryan's and My Christmas ornaments. Well, we know how to improvise! We spent Christmas morning with Fred, Amber, Hunter and little Grant and we had a blast watching Hunter play with the toys that Amber made him. She created a ba-gillion cardboard boxes made from milk cartons, laqured and painted them so that they could be used to make forts. It was very ingenius! Hunter came downstairs while Grant and Fred hid behind the block wall. Hunter got a real kick out of kicking them over... Although I'm pretty sure he wont try to hit them with his head anymore. Amber also made a little drum set from hot chocolate canisters and two dowels, Hunter likes to see what else makes noise when you hit it... he found out that the couch doesn't make noise really. Then we went into the computer room to Skype with Grandparents and watch Hunter play with his Tool work bench which Santa gave him... He wasn't the only one playing with it though... all of the grownups took playing, and I think I know what I should have bought Ryan for Christmas. After all of the festivities at the Pena home, Ryan and I went back to our little house, opened presents... and then went back to sleep. Later that evening we hurried back to Fred and Amber's for Christmas dinner and movies. What a fun day!!! Merry Christmas! 




I appreciate you posting but its now the end of january and you have a new addition to your fam. YOU NEED TO DO SOME SERIOUS POSTING!!!! Skyping and phone pics aren't good enough for first time aunts!
ReplyDelete