Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And so it begins...


I had to do something with my down time at work... there is usually a lot of that... So I made an executive decision and started a blog for our little family. This will certainly come in handy when the newest addition to our family comes around. I can certainly say that I cannot wait to see her cute little face and for once, feel her cute little feet... outside of my terribly swollen and battered tummy. I've decided that she will be a soccer player like her daddy, she has some amazing kicks; I'm surprised she hasn't broken any of my ribs yet.
So enough about me, more about Ryan and Maija. Those two love to play with each other! Ryan will poke and prod her whenever he sees her awake in my tummy and she will kick back. It's because of these little games that I've come to realize that she has a lot of my personality in her. She will grow tired of Ryan's incessant poking after a while and just move away from him. She gives up easily, as do I. Ryan on the other hand likes to see things through and persist... Maija and I might create lots of problems for Ryan later in life because of this quality of ours... I like to try and grab her little foot through my tummy when she is really awake, I can't quite figure out if she likes that yet. Well that's it for the first blog... We'll see if we can get the Ryan in on this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment